Blend up a daring cocktail
The Dewlep Cocktail recipe
- 50 ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original Irish whiskey
- 12.5 ml White vanilla sugar syrup
- 1 Dash peach bitters
- 12 mint leaves
- First, pour 50ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original, 12.5ml white vanilla sugar syrup, dash of peach bitters and twelve mint leaves into a cup.
- Gently muddle the mint, fill with crushed ice and then stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and straw.
Get It JHB West – April 2018
As Good as Eating Out
Let’s face it. Budgets are tight. And eating out has become somewhat of a treat. But we’ve found the perfect solution … restaurant food at home. As Good as Eating Out is Your Family’s new cookbook and we’ve got a copy to give away to one reader!
This month we are all about natural beautiful skin!
Stand a chance to win a seriously luxurious hamper packed with Celltone products to the value of R2 500!