Blend up a daring cocktail
The Dewlep Cocktail recipe
- 50 ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original Irish whiskey
- 12.5 ml White vanilla sugar syrup
- 1 Dash peach bitters
- 12 mint leaves
- First, pour 50ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original, 12.5ml white vanilla sugar syrup, dash of peach bitters and twelve mint leaves into a cup.
- Gently muddle the mint, fill with crushed ice and then stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and straw.
Get it JHB West – April 2017
An Easter feast from Fournos
Fournos is all about family and friends … and our Spoil this month is exactly that … an Easter feast for 10 people, with a hamper including two roasts, freshly baked breads, hot cross buns and damn-the-diet cakes. Such a fabulous treat!
Take a sip bru!
One reader stands a chance to win a BRU Coffee home starter kit worth R400!
Time to enjoy special moments
We’re giving one incredibly lucky reader this Thomas Sabo watch, valued at R5725!