Blend up a daring cocktail
The Dewlep Cocktail recipe
- 50 ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original Irish whiskey
- 12.5 ml White vanilla sugar syrup
- 1 Dash peach bitters
- 12 mint leaves
- First, pour 50ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original, 12.5ml white vanilla sugar syrup, dash of peach bitters and twelve mint leaves into a cup.
- Gently muddle the mint, fill with crushed ice and then stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and straw.
Get it JHB West – August 2017
Escape to Wilderness
You can win a four night stay for two people at Da Rosa Guest House!
An artful display
We’ve got a Cantilever Platter to give away to one lucky reader!