Blend up a daring cocktail
The Dewlep Cocktail recipe
- 50 ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original Irish whiskey
- 12.5 ml White vanilla sugar syrup
- 1 Dash peach bitters
- 12 mint leaves
- First, pour 50ml Tullamore D.E.W. Original, 12.5ml white vanilla sugar syrup, dash of peach bitters and twelve mint leaves into a cup.
- Gently muddle the mint, fill with crushed ice and then stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and straw.
Get it Joburg West – Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
READ: Two great books for December #GetItBookClub
The perfect companions to your holiday travel plans …
WIN luggage Miss Universe travels with!
Travel in style these hols! Win a spinner suitcase worth R2 995!
WIN! Signed copy of Dan Brown’s Origin
A new Dan Brown thriller has arrived – Origin – the fifth outing of Robert Langdon, the swashbuckling Harvard ‘symbologist’ who solved the Da Vinci Code.