5 Things you may not know about chai tea
- It originated in India centuries ago
- Chai is the Indian word for “tea”
- Originally chai tea was reserved for Indian royalty
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger are the magical ingredients
- Twinings Voyage Indian Chai Tea is perfect with spicy dishes from India and Thailand and pastries with strong flavours like gingerbread and fruit cake.
Get it Joburg West – Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
READ: Two great books for December #GetItBookClub
The perfect companions to your holiday travel plans …
WIN luggage Miss Universe travels with!
Travel in style these hols! Win a spinner suitcase worth R2 995!
WIN! Signed copy of Dan Brown’s Origin
A new Dan Brown thriller has arrived – Origin – the fifth outing of Robert Langdon, the swashbuckling Harvard ‘symbologist’ who solved the Da Vinci Code.