5 Things you may not know about chai tea
- It originated in India centuries ago
- Chai is the Indian word for “tea”
- Originally chai tea was reserved for Indian royalty
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger are the magical ingredients
- Twinings Voyage Indian Chai Tea is perfect with spicy dishes from India and Thailand and pastries with strong flavours like gingerbread and fruit cake.
Get it Joburg West – September 2017
Time for a classic, and oh-so-beautiful, timepiece
We’ve got a gorgeous Daniel Wellington watch to give away.