5 Things you may not know about chai tea
- It originated in India centuries ago
- Chai is the Indian word for “tea”
- Originally chai tea was reserved for Indian royalty
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger are the magical ingredients
- Twinings Voyage Indian Chai Tea is perfect with spicy dishes from India and Thailand and pastries with strong flavours like gingerbread and fruit cake.
Get It JHB West – April 2018
As Good as Eating Out
Let’s face it. Budgets are tight. And eating out has become somewhat of a treat. But we’ve found the perfect solution … restaurant food at home. As Good as Eating Out is Your Family’s new cookbook and we’ve got a copy to give away to one reader!
This month we are all about natural beautiful skin!
Stand a chance to win a seriously luxurious hamper packed with Celltone products to the value of R2 500!