5 Things you may not know about chai tea
- It originated in India centuries ago
- Chai is the Indian word for “tea”
- Originally chai tea was reserved for Indian royalty
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger are the magical ingredients
- Twinings Voyage Indian Chai Tea is perfect with spicy dishes from India and Thailand and pastries with strong flavours like gingerbread and fruit cake.
Get it Joburg West – May 2017
Furnish your home with the click of a button
We’ve got a ceramic drum to give away to one lucky reader!
Nutrition to help kids grow
PediaSure® Complete is giving away two great hampers to the value of R750 each!