5 Things you may not know about chai tea
- It originated in India centuries ago
- Chai is the Indian word for “tea”
- Originally chai tea was reserved for Indian royalty
- Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger are the magical ingredients
- Twinings Voyage Indian Chai Tea is perfect with spicy dishes from India and Thailand and pastries with strong flavours like gingerbread and fruit cake.
Get it JHB West – August 2017
Escape to Wilderness
You can win a four night stay for two people at Da Rosa Guest House!
An artful display
We’ve got a Cantilever Platter to give away to one lucky reader!