What’s for dinner?
2 granny smith apples
2 red apples
100ml hellmans mayonnaise
4 stalks celery, finely sliced
30g watercress, washed
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and KNORR Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined
- Combine all the ingredients together then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately
Get it Joburg West – Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
READ: Two great books for December #GetItBookClub
The perfect companions to your holiday travel plans …
WIN luggage Miss Universe travels with!
Travel in style these hols! Win a spinner suitcase worth R2 995!
WIN! Signed copy of Dan Brown’s Origin
A new Dan Brown thriller has arrived – Origin – the fifth outing of Robert Langdon, the swashbuckling Harvard ‘symbologist’ who solved the Da Vinci Code.