What’s for dinner?
2 granny smith apples
2 red apples
100ml hellmans mayonnaise
4 stalks celery, finely sliced
30g watercress, washed
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and KNORR Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined
- Combine all the ingredients together then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately
Get it JHB West – May 2018
Utterly gorgeous Mugler Alien Flora Futura …
Win a bottle of Alien Flora Futura ..
As Good as Eating Out
Let’s face it. Budgets are tight. And eating out has become somewhat of a treat. But we’ve found the perfect solution … restaurant food at home. As Good as Eating Out is Your Family’s new cookbook and we’ve got a copy to give away to one reader!