What’s for dinner?
2 granny smith apples
2 red apples
100ml hellmans mayonnaise
4 stalks celery, finely sliced
30g watercress, washed
- Place the walnuts onto a baking tray and toast in the oven at 180C until lightly browned – this should take about 8 minutes but keep a good eye on them to make sure they do not char!
- Remove the walnuts from the oven and place into a bowl to cool
- Cut the apples into quarters, core then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and KNORR Light Yoghurt and Herb Salad Dressing until combined
- Combine all the ingredients together then place into a serving bowl and serve immediately
Get it JHB West – July 2018
Bye, bye, cellulite!
We’re giving away a Body Shape Cellulite cream to the value of R690 to one reader.
Chocolate biscuits … and a luxury breakaway
This month Cadbury is giving away a dozen overnight travel bags, crammed with Cadbury biscuit hampers and … woo hoo … for one extra-lucky reader, a R25 000 travel voucher so she gets to select her very own breakaway. Plus the winner will receive a pair of American Tourister Bon Air suitcases, worth R3 398.