Stay refreshed and healthy with an iced detox tea this summer
Hot summer days are here to stay for the next few months, making Cape Kingdom Detox Tea the perfect, tasty chilled drink. And it has huge health benefits too– it helps your body flush out toxins, acts as a natural anti-inflammatory remedy for aches and pains, keeps your digestive system in good form and is packed with rich antioxidants and bioflavonoids to maintain general good health!
Cape Kingdom Detox Tea offers organic Buchu with a blend of other healthy ingredients. The range include the following blends: Buchu & Ginger, Buchu & Cinnamon, Buchu and Green Rooibos and Buchu Natural.
Stock up on any of the four flavours that make the perfect base ingredient for a jug of iced tea. Cape Kingdom Detox Tea is available at Dis-Chem pharmacies nationwide, as well Food Lover’s Market stores and Wellness Warehouse stores at a recommended selling price of R79,50.
Easy step-by-step recipe for your home-made Buchu iced tea
- Place 4 Cape Kingdom Detox Buchu & Ginger teabags (any flavour can be used) in a glass or ceramic jug and add 1 litre of boiling water.
- Leave the tea to steep for at least 10 minutes and then remove.
- Add fresh ginger, and orange or lemon slices to taste.
- Add a spoon of honey as an optional extra.
- To serve, add lots of ice and garnish with sprigs of mint leaves.
Your homemade Buchu iced tea can last for 2-3 days.
Get It Joburg West – September 2018