Beauty & Fashion
Choose Naturals Beauty for a smoother & healthier skin
Full of botanical extracts and actives, the range is known for the anti-ageing and skin wellbeing properties.
Keeping with Naturals Beauty’s ethos, the Essentials Collection is free of any parabens, petrochemicals and other synthetic ingredients, including being gluten and animal cruelty-free. “Our products not only use organic ingredients but are locally made using the highest quality natural ingredients sourced within South Africa,” explains Tanya du Bois, owner and founder.
The Essentials Collection consists of:
- Milk Cleanser – eliminates skin impurities without risk of irritation
- Gel Face Wash – removes impurities without disturbing the skins natural moisture balance
- Face Exfoliator – to purify pores, diminish dullness and smooth texture for more youthful looking skin
- Face Mist/Face Toner – alcohol-free which hydrates as well as balances the PH
- Day Cream – with nourishing, hydrating and cell stimulating properties
- Night Cream – firms skin and evens tone, with anti-wrinkle action
- Hydrating Masque – removes impurities, soothes, moisturises and nourishes the skin
- An Anti-Ageing serum – a potent oil serum to revitalise the appearance of ageing skin.
Du Bois became aware of the harmful ingredients found in commercial skin care products and decided to produce a natural alternative, the Essentials Collection ranging from R75, 00 – R205, 00 per product.
“Our goal to produce an affordable, quality natural skincare range and I am so proud that we are achieving our goal” – Du Bois concludes.
Available for South Africans to purchase via their stockists:
Faithful-to-nature, Wellness Warehouse, Fabricate, Lime Fusion, Zetlers Pharmacy as well as various agents nationwide.
They also have a variety of online stockists:
For more information, visit their website on www.naturalsbeauty.co.za or follow them on social media: facebook/naturalsbeauty1 | Instagram: @naturalsbeauty twitter: https://twitter.com/Naturals_Beauty
Get it JHB West – May 2018