Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
|1 kg||Eskort Pork Fillet, butterflied and sliced into strips|
|15 ml||olive oil|
|2||large onions, sliced|
|5 ml||ground black pepper|
|5 ml||caraway seeds|
|250 ml||chicken stock|
|15 ml||chicken stock|
|250 ml||sour cream|
|fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish|
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly your fillet, making sure to not cut all the way through, then slice into strips.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and cook until softened.
- Add pork fillet strips and brown, turning regularly until meat has just browned.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and caraway seeds and stir to combine well.
- Add stock and tomato puree and stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sauerkraut and stir to combine, allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through the sour cream.
- Serve warm with mashed potato or starch of your choice and a sprinkling of parsley.
Credit: Eskort – Life’s Delicious
Get it JHB West – July 2018
Glad to go camping
We’ve got a hamper of jolly useful Glad products worth R250 to give away.
This is Africa
With exquisite scenery and fantastic, five-star service, a trip to Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Safari Club in Victoria Falls should be on everyone’s bucket list. After just a few, quick flights you could be staring into the eye of one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
Bags for Africa!
We’ve got a stunning clutch bag to give away …
The warmest, most luxurious blankets imaginable
Our Spoil this month is a R1 500 Volpes voucher … which you can use instore or online.
Do you suffer from lunch box inspiration fatigue?
Win one of four Yum Yum hampers consisting of Bluetooth earphones, a fruit salad shaker, gym bag, gym towel and Yum Yum products.
Introducing your favourite new biscuit treat – Ouma Lemon Cream Rusks!
Win one of four Ouma Rusks hampers consisting of yummy Three seed Rusks, Buttermilk Rusks, Lemon cream, Muesli Rusks, Plain Rusks, Oat, Raisin & Apple flavoured Rusks and Bran Rusks …