Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
|1 kg||Eskort Pork Fillet, butterflied and sliced into strips|
|15 ml||olive oil|
|2||large onions, sliced|
|5 ml||ground black pepper|
|5 ml||caraway seeds|
|250 ml||chicken stock|
|15 ml||chicken stock|
|250 ml||sour cream|
|fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish|
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly your fillet, making sure to not cut all the way through, then slice into strips.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and cook until softened.
- Add pork fillet strips and brown, turning regularly until meat has just browned.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and caraway seeds and stir to combine well.
- Add stock and tomato puree and stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sauerkraut and stir to combine, allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through the sour cream.
- Serve warm with mashed potato or starch of your choice and a sprinkling of parsley.
Credit: Eskort – Life’s Delicious
Get it JHB West – May 2018
Say goodbye to tough stubble!
We are giving away three BarberShop hampers!
In need of a really special treat?
Win a trip for two to Mauritius worth R75 000!
Fat Bastard. No. Not dad. Obviously. The wine.
We’ve got an extra special hamper to give away … and like love, it’s one you just can’t buy. A luxurious box with Fat Bastard Golden Reserve 2017, along with Dark Chocolate Coated Almonds.
A fairy tale for modern times
Being massive fans of everything royal (especially the recent wedding between Meghan Markle and Prince Harry) we absolutely cannot wait for the release of this 124-page royal bookazine, The Royal Wedding: A People Magazine Exclusive Collector’s Souvenir (R100).
Stand a chance to win a Pedigree hamper for your pup
PEDIGREE® will be giving 3 lucky readers each a chance to win a PEDIGREE® puppy pack hamper with all the essentials your little one needs to start off on the right track.
Sugar-free sweets to indulge your sweet tooth
Win a packet each from the four delicious flavours: Eucalyptus (fresh minty), Ginger-Orange (spicy citrus), Lemon (refreshingly tangy) and Salvia (zesty sage).