Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
|1 kg||Eskort Pork Fillet, butterflied and sliced into strips|
|15 ml||olive oil|
|2||large onions, sliced|
|5 ml||ground black pepper|
|5 ml||caraway seeds|
|250 ml||chicken stock|
|15 ml||chicken stock|
|250 ml||sour cream|
|fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish|
- Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly your fillet, making sure to not cut all the way through, then slice into strips.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and cook until softened.
- Add pork fillet strips and brown, turning regularly until meat has just browned.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and caraway seeds and stir to combine well.
- Add stock and tomato puree and stir. Cover and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add sauerkraut and stir to combine, allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through the sour cream.
- Serve warm with mashed potato or starch of your choice and a sprinkling of parsley.
Credit: Eskort – Life’s Delicious
Get It Joburg West – November 2018
Win an exciting family getaway worth more than R22 000!
We’re giving you a chance to shine all through summer by winning an ICE watch!
Win with M&M’s and Skittles this Halloween
We’ve partnered with M&M’s and Skittles to give away two hampers consisting of M&M’s, Skittles and movie vouchers valued at R650.