Beauty & Fashion
Bramley Tissue Oil
All their Tissue Oils are enriched with Bio Pharm Oil which contains ceramides. The function of ceramides is to capture and bind water, which is what keeps your skin supple, smooth and hydrated.
Beneficial use of Bramley Blossom Tissue Oils:
- Use as body oil and also makes perfect foot oil for cracked feet.
- Rub into your nails and cuticles to protect and help dry brittle nails.
- Add a few drops to your favourite conditioner to add moisture to your hair or use VERY lightly on hair and wash out.
- An easy use as face oil, place a drop on each cheek and forehead and gently spread.
Bramley offers four different Tissue oils to choose from!
- The original Magnolia tissue oil is a rich, heady and feminine fragrance.
- Lavender Tissue oil – this beautiful herb evokes a feeling of calm and tranquillity.
- Pink blossom – a modern delicate fragrance for flower fans.
- Cocoa Heaven – This warm fragrance will both uplift and calm your senses.
R19.99 from PEP Stores
Get It Joburg West – November 2018