Seven reasons to love wine
The collection includes …
- The Stellenbosch Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2018 – full-bodied and crisp, enjoy it chilled with fresh oysters, grilled fish and a salad of tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella.
- The Stellenbosch Hills Chenin Blanc 2018 – medium-bodied, refreshing and fruity … lovely with spicy prawns, grilled fish, creamy chicken dishes and pasta.
- The Stellenbosch Hills Bushvine Pinotage 2016 – a full-bodied wine …all blackberries, plums and mulberries, with hints of vanilla oak, banana, dark chocolate and cigar box. The winemaker recommends serving it with barbeques, oxtail, venison dishes and beef pie.
- The Stellenbosch Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 – Full-bodied, juicy and elegant, it’s great with pasta or any red meat dish.
- The Stellenbosch Hills Merlot 2016 – deep, ruby-red, full-bodied wine that bursts with red and blackberries, mulberries and flavours of ripe plums. Perfect with roast beef, roast lamb or a beef stew.
- Stellenbosch Hills Shiraz 2016 – with classic red fruit flavours (think raspberry and mulberry) with oak spice, and hints of black pepper, violets and cloves. Enjoy this one on its own, or with a red meat dish.
- The Stellenbosch Hills Muscat de Hambourg 2016 – explosively fragrant with candy floss, boiled sweets, rose petals and violets. Serve on crushed ice, over vanilla ice cream and strawberries or at room temperature on cooler days.
All of these are available from leading outlets for between R52 and R80 a bottle. Details: www.stellenbosch-hills.co.za, Facebook, Twitter (@STBHills) and Instagram (@stellenbosch_hills).
Get It Joburg West – November 2018
Win an exciting family getaway worth more than R22 000!
We’re giving you a chance to shine all through summer by winning an ICE watch!
Win with M&M’s and Skittles this Halloween
We’ve partnered with M&M’s and Skittles to give away two hampers consisting of M&M’s, Skittles and movie vouchers valued at R650.